12/26/11 101 W, 1 I - + 3 - 2 Bonus Room Burns on Boxing Day


Our friends in the Durham Fire Department have shared this photo of a garage fire they fought this morning. "A" shift companies responded to 4810 Southern Drive and found a bonus room over a garage fully involved and then some. Engine 4 was first on scene and quickly knocked down the flames. No injuries. Cause determined as space heater. Heat damage to adjacent dwelling. Crews were on scene for 90 minutes. The run card: E4, E16, E12, E6, L12, S4, B3, B1, MS1, SO1, M61. Thanks for sending, Sean! Click to enlarge:
 


Sean Boone photo







  
Remember personal info?

/ Textile

Comment moderation is enabled on this site. This means that your comment will not be visible on this site until it has been approved by an editor.

To prevent spam we require you to answer this silly question
 

  (Register your username / Log in)

Notify:
Hide email:

Small print: All html tags except <b> and <i> will be removed from your comment. You can make links by just typing the url or mail-address.